Friday, September 11, 2009

The Value And Durability Of Real Friendship

Good Morning All! I've finally made it here. The morning has taken me from one thing to another allthewhile keeping me from my musings. That's okay though. I heard from one of my best friends, Jan. She's a truck driver and is coming in today from Eagles Pass, Texas. We have not seen each other in person since 1998 when we were visiting the Chicago area. My son David was 10 months old at that time. He's 11 now. Jan and I have kept in touch; but life happens and the next thing you know it's 10 years later. The wonderful thing about our friendship is that when she gets here, it will be as though no time has passed since the last time we saw each other. Friends like that are hard to come by.

Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment