Friday, September 11, 2009

Deadliest Catch/Mother's Day Post

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I did. Hubby and the kids took me to lunch at an italian place called Zio's. The food was delicious and we had a nice time. Then came home and watched the Deadliest Catch marathon the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. By that time I needed some "alone time" so I went to the store to get some things we needed for the week. It was so nice to browse wherever and whatever I wanted without having to herd the children through the store. When I got home the kids had made a red velvet cake with cream cheese icing. It was the first time either of them made a cake without adult help. They did pretty good too. There were decorations and candles on it so we lit them and the kids sang "Happy Deadliest Catch Mother's Day to you...." They even printed the attached two pictures and placed them next to the cake. Isn't that something? I just love that picture of Captain Phil.
I'm late posting; I had to finish editing yesterday's blog. It's long past night night time. My comfy bed, blanket, and pillows are calling to me. "Claaaiiirrre! Claaaaiirre! You are getting VERY sleeeeeepy! Your eyelids are VERY HEAVY!! Sleeeeeeep!........."
ut oh! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment